- The PM PNT website is provided as a public service by the Program Manager Positioning, Positioning, Navigation, and Timing (PM PNT).
- This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for website planning and maintenance, determining technical design specifications, and analyzing system performance.
- For security purposes, and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this Government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic, to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, to cause damage, or to deny service to authorized users.
- Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
- Use of this system constitutes consent to monitoring for these purposes.